STIM Regular Minty Floss - Set Of 3
Regular price Rs. 420.00 Sale priceRs. 419.00
- 100% Authentic/Original Products Only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Delivery time 4-5 working days
Dr Dentaids STIM Regular Minty Floss/Best Stim Floss Online Price is an excellent choice of floss. It has a refreshing minty flavour. The floss has an excellent quality of expanding by imbibing the saliva as it comes in contact with it. So, it removes plaques from the interdental space as well as the gum line by expanding.
STIM Regular Minty Floss Features
|Manufacturer||Global Dent Aids Pvt Ltd.|
|Pack details||Set of 3|
How to Use STIM Minty FlossTake 50 cm of STIM Floss and wrap it around the index fingers of both hands. Pinch floss between fingers, leaving a five-to-six-cm length in between. Place the Floss in the gap between two teeth. Gently guide the Floss between the teeth by using a to-and-fro motion. Be careful not to let the floss snap between teeth. Contour the floss around the side of the tooth, making a C shape as you wrap it around the tooth. Slide Floss up and down against the tooth surface. As you move from one tooth to the next, unroll a fresh section of Floss. Buy More best Dental care and mouthwash products
Stim Minty Floss Benefits Of Uses
- This dental floss has a fresh mint flavour making the use pleasant.
- The waxed floss swells up as it contacts saliva and cleans the inter interdental well as the gum line.
FAQ:Q: How to use Stim Minty Floss?
- Use 50 I'm floss and wrap it around both hands's index finger leaving 5 to 6 I’m of floss in between.
- Now slide the floss between the teeth in the interdental space without snapping the gum and clean the area by sliding it against the tooth in an upward and downward direction.
- Unroll the fresh floss as you move to the next teeth.
We Are Authorized Channel Partner Of this Company "STIM"
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.