Coloplast Paste 2650
Regular price Sale priceRs. 785.00
- 100% Authentic/Original Products Only
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Delivery time 4-5 working days
Best brand Coloplast paste/cream 2650 helps protect your exposed peristomal skin from effluents. The paste is easy to apply and can be molded directly around the stoma. The moisture-absorbing feature of it helps the area surrounding the ostomy to remain dry. It also protects the adhesive plate and prevents damage and risk of leakage. After application, the paste remains flexible and soft. It acts as a protective layer and is effective in levelling out scars, folds and wrinkles around the stoma. The paste also fills in deeper cavities and folds, creating a tight seal between the barrier and skin.
Coloplast paste 2650 Features
|Dimensions||13.6 x 4.6 x 3.4 cm|
|Country of Origin ||Denmark|
|Net Quantity||60 Grams|
Benefits Of Using Coloplast paste 2650:
- Help fill deeper cavities and folds
- Prevents damage and risk of leakage
- Prevents wastage as it includes a tube key for even application
- Low alcohol content
- Can be used with staminal bags
- Simple and effective
- Protects the delicate peristomal skin
FAQsIs the paste made of good quality? Yes, the paste is made of supreme quality and is made in Denmark. How much quantity is contained in the paste? The quantity is 40 grams. what is the Purpose of using this cream/paste? It helps protect your exposed peristomal skin from effluents.
More Top Products
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.