Now excellent cleaning urine and fecal residues from soiled skin areas of the incontinent patients is easy with this Wasa Mousse 200ml spray. Its foam formulation glides evenly on the targeted area. Enriched with effective ingredients to moisturize the patient’s skin conveniently.
WASA mousse 200ml Contains:
WASA mousse 200ml | Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7
Glyceryl Cocoate, Dimethyl Urea, Disodium PEG-4 Cocamido MIPASulfosuccinate,
Dibutyl Adipate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate,
Farnesol, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide
Wasa Mousse Features
|Product Name||Wasa Mousse 200ml spray|
|Size||200 ML (2Piece)|
|Number of Units||2 / 4|
|Suitable Skin types||All|
|Container Type||Propellant-free bottle|
WASA Mousse Benefits Of Uses
- Cleaning of soiled skin areas (e.g., in case of incontinence, anus etc.); also appropriate for the normal cleaning of hands and skin
- For use on irritated, chapped skin to avoid further damage due to the use of soap
- Care of sick people, Wasa Mousse helps to prevent decubitus (bedsores)
- Wasa Mousse is a mild cleaning action, even without using water
- Best spray for bed sores Clean
- This advanced cleaning and care foam helps cleanse the urine and fecal residues effectively
- Diligently designed to prevent irritation and chapped skin for a soft and smooth texture
- Formulated with acidic pH to gently remove dirt and skin impurities to maintain the hygiene
- Buy More Best and Top Brand Patient care Products at affordable Price in India
Precautions of Wasa Mousse:
Apply Wasa Mousse 200ml on the areas of skin to be cleaned, directly or by use of a cloth. After a short exposure time, the soil peels away itself from the skin. Wipe clean with a soft – dry or wet –one-way cloth and then dry. Wasa Mousse can also be used with water like any other cleaning lotion. If necessary, a non-fatty cream can be applied to the clean area.
Q: How to use Wasa mousse cleansing spray?
Ans: Simply apply on the targeted area directly or using a piece of a soft cloth. After an exposure period, wipe out the soil that peels away on your skin with a dry or wet cloth.
Q: Can Wasa mouse spray be used to clean hands?
Ans: Yes, this Wasa Mousse 200ml spray is suitable to use for cleaning hands as well.
More Top Products For Your Healthcare
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles