Coloplast 1756 60mm Urostomy Bag is an opaque bag with a locking system for added security. The bag features a soft drainable mouth opening. It is odor-free, easy to fit on to a base plate, durable, and leakproof. The bag comes with genital adhesive and a unique lock-ring mechanism for extra security.
Coloplast 1756 Urostomy Bag Features
|Pack details||5 / 10 Pieces|
|Cut size||35 mm|
|360 degree rotatable|
|Manufacturer By||Coloplast India|
Coloplast 1756 (60mm) Urostomy Bag Benefits Of use
- It has a Multi-chamber design that ensures a flat profile and reduces splashing noise.
- The soft tuck-away outlet for discretion and comfort
- A non-return valve prevents the backflow of urine.
- The bag is a two-piece system that comes without a barrier.
- The Non-woven material reduces the occasion of skin irritation.
- Buy More Best Price Coloplast Urostomy Bag Online and uses
Q: What is a non-return valve?
Ans: An anti-reflux valve is a sheet flap valve or laminate closing against the internal surface of the bag. It opens or closes in response to positive pressure within the bag.
Ans: Can the cut size be customized?
Q: No, there is a maximum cut size of 35 mm.