This Vissco PC0621 universal thumb spica finger splint is made to support the finger in case of a scaphoid fracture, Game keeper’s thumb, De Quarvains syndrome, or Bennett’s fracture. Its ergonomic fit and rigid support help reduce most non-surgical thumb injuries as well as injuries of the carpometacarpal and metacarpophalangeal joint. This malleable splint in order to offer enhanced support for effective results. Also, hook-and-loop closure to fasten the splint easily.
Vissco Thumb Spica Splint Features
|Manufacturer By||Vissco Rehabilitation Aids|
Vissco Thumb Spica Splint Benefits Of Use
- Constructed with a lightweight and breathable fabric to feel soft on the skin
- The ergonomic fit offers compressive support for optimal comfort
- The elastic strap wraps around your wrist for a sock-like feel
- Diligently designed to relieve ligament laxity and most non-surgical thumb injuries
- Buy Best Thumb spica splint Online price
Q: Is this thumb splint washable?
Ans: Yes, this Vissco PC0621 universal thumb spica finger splint is easily washable with mild detergent and water at room temperature. Please remember to not dry clean or bleach it.
Q: Is it suitable for both hands?
Ans: Yes, this Vissco PC0621 universal thumb spica finger splint is designed to be used for the thumbs in both hands.
Note: We are an authorized channel partner of Vissco Rehabilitation Aids Pvt. Ltd company.