- For relieving pressure while walking or standing on hard surfaces
- For practising sport
- For absorbing shock waves which helps to protect the heel, foot, knee, hips and back
- For preventing injury to the heel bone
- For relieving sore heels, tired or burning feet and pain in the foot arch
- For relieving pain and fatigue in lower back, legs and feet caused by prolonged running, walking or standing
- For treatment of Plantar Fasciitis and Calcaneal Spur
- Universal size (one size fits all)
- Box contains one pair
- Calcaneal spur pad dimensions : 4.1 x 2.8 inches (10.5 x 7 cm)
- Calcaneal spur pad made of soft non-irritant 100% medical grade silicone
- Silicone acts as a shock absorber while walking or standing on hard surfaces
- Excellent cushioning and long-lasting comfort
- Easy and comfortable to use in shoes
- Easy to clean and long-lasting
What is a Calcaneal Spur?
A calcaneal spur is a small bony projection that is formed on the calcaneus or the heel bone. It can be very painful and is caused by putting too much pressure on the soles of the feet, usually over a long period of time.
The person will feel poking pain in the heel and difficultly with movements. The poking pain arises due to friction of the spur with the bone and other soft tissues.