This Vissco PC0105 eco frame back support is made with skin-friendly breathable fabric to keep the patient comfortable. This back support is designed with the Loop Elastic technology to provide an ergonomic fit around your lower back and lumbar spine for effective results. The metal frame extends from the back to the sides to provide lateral support.
Whether post-surgery or in the attempt to avoid one, the Eco Frame brace ensures immobilization of your spine providing more rigid back support. This is ideal for patients who require a stronger solution to immobilize the spine as the frame offers lateral support as well.
Vissco Eco Frame Back Features
|Manufacturer By||Vissco Rehabilitation Aids|
When to Use
- Acute low back pain(lumbago)
- Slip disc
- Disc herniation
- Lumbar fracture
- Post operation-spine surgery
Vissco Eco Frame Back Benefits Of Use
- It effectively treats the lumbar fracture and disc herniation
- Designed with a metal frame to maintain the spine at a neutral position for a straight posture
- The advanced Loop Elastic technology offers enhanced support to minimize muscle weakness in the lumbar spine
- This spinal brace provides rigid support to offer orthopaedic relief
- Buy More best Vissco Eco Frame Back Support Online with price
- Skin Friendly
- Easy Breathe
- Rigid Support
- Ergonomic Fit
How to Use Eco Frame Back
- Keep the frame on the lower back and stretch from both sides to place around the front
- Stretch the straps around your body and attach velcro from the front giving a snug double binded fit
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
Q: Is this back support suitable for children?
Ans: No, this Vissco PC0105 eco frame back support is custom made for adult usage only.
Q: Does it help in the case of spondylolisthesis?
Ans: Yes, this PC0105 eco frame back support diligently relieves spondylolisthesis problems.
Note: We are an authorized channel partner of Vissco Rehabilitation Aids Pvt. Ltd company.