Vissco PC-0804 cast shoe is made with a blend of EVA, polyester, rubber, and nylon materials. This shoe is designed for patients with the plastered leg. The skin-friendly property helps resist skin-irritation to keep you comfortable. The durable and lightweight materials help safeguard the plaster from damage. Its slip-resistant sole helps keep your injured feet balanced and stable. The hook-and-loop closure lets you adjust the fit conveniently.
Vissco Cast shoe Features
|Material||EVA, Polyester, Rubber, Nylon|
|Sole Type||Slip-resistant Rocker sole|
Vissco Cast Shoe Benefits
- The cushioned design prevents excessive cast wear and reduces impact loading of the injured leg
- Can be opened to introduce the plastered leg easily
- Provides firmness and orthopaedic support to the ankle
- Prevents the plastered cast from chipping or getting soiled
- The slip-resistant sole lets you walk with confidence even on a wet floor.
- Nylon and polyester material makes this cast shoe lightweight yet durable.
- EVA material offers enhanced cushioning and support while walking.
- It is designed to protect the plaster from chipping or soiling.
- Buy More Best Cast Shoe online and brace for knee, neck, foot, leg, etc Price
Q: Is it suitable for both legs?
Ans: Yes, this Vissco PC-0804 cast shoe can be used for both legs easily.
Q: Is it washable?
Ans: Yes, this PC-0804 cast shoe is washable with mild detergent and water but do not wash it frequently.