Vissco Anti Embolism Stockings PC-0725
These Vissco PC-0725 anti-embolism stockings are made to reduce varicose vein, deep venous thrombosis, swelling, and venous disorder in the legs. These thigh-high stockings offer enhanced support to your legs. The ribbed technology holds the stockings in place throughout the day. The 4-way stretch fabric provides a compression fit to prevent muscle soreness and increase blood velocity. The anti-fungal property helps keep the patient comfortable.
Compression stockings are designed to help prevent and treat venous disorders. This product works by exerting pressure on the legs and thereby increases venous blood flow. It prevents venous stasis and relieves heavy and aching legs. Best results are observed in the morning, before getting out of bed. Remember to remove all jewelry before wearing the stockings and avoid wearing them at night. Pressure: 23-32 mmHg Extent of compression: Moderate Compression (Graded)
Vissco Anti Embolism Stockings Features
|Size||S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|Manufacturer By||Vissco Rehabilitation Aids|
When to Use
- Bed Ridden patients
- ICU patients
- Postoperative care
- Deep vein thrombosis Chronic venous insufficiency
Vissco Anti Embolism Stockings Benefits Of Use
- Anti-Embolism Stockings have graduated profile with maximum compression at the ankle, decreasing towards the knee and thigh
- Prevents venous blood return and hence deep vein thrombosis
- Helps to maintain blood flow and reduce discomfort and swelling
- The 4-way stretch fabric helps provide therapeutic compression to relieve pain
- Ribbed technology helps prevent the stockings from rolling down
- Made with skin-friendly and anti-fungal material to reduce skin-irritation all day long
- Buy More Best Anti Embolism Stockings and healthcare Products online Price
Anti Embolism Stockings Features
- Skin Friendly
- Easy Breathe
- Graded Compression
- Ergonomic Fit
- Cottan Elastic
How to Use
- To be worn like socks
Anti Embolism Stockings Product Care
- Hand wash with mild detergent and water at room temperature
- Dry in shade on a flat surface
- Do not dry clean
Q: Are these stockings easy to wash?
Ans: Yes, use mild detergent and water at room temperature to wash these Vissco PC-0725 anti-embolism stockings. Do not dry clean.
Q: Do these stockings improve blood flow?
Ans: Yes, these Vissco PC-0725 anti-embolism stockings are designed to improve blood flow to reduce oedema.
Note: We are an authorized channel partner of Vissco Rehabilitation Aids Pvt. Ltd company.