Siemens Uristix [ PRO, GLU ] 50 Urinalysis Strips
Siemens Uristix Urine Protein Glucose Strips provide a quick and convenient method of testing urine for the presence of glucose & protein. Each Uristix strip is ready to use upon removal from the bottle and is made of firm plastic with a test area containing special chemicals. It can be read visually or using an instrument. It is also a risk-free, pain-free, money-saving, simple and comfortable way to test urine. As they are composed of strong and top-class materials, these strips are best used for self-testing.
Siemens Urine Protein Glucose Strips Features
|Name||Siemens Uristix [PRO, GLU]|
|Manufactured by||Siemens Private Limited|
|Generic name||Ph Test Strip|
How to perform the Urine test Strips:
- collect a small amount of urine in a clean & dry container
- apply this to the test strip, usually by dipping the strip in the urine sample.
- Remove immediately; wait for 10 seconds, read the test result by comparing the colour change on the test strip with the standard colour range for your brand of test strip. The reference colour chart is printed on the container.
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
Benefits Of Uses Urine Protein Glucose Strips:
- Ready to use.
- Excellent quality.
- It comes in safe packaging.
- It can be read visually or using an instrument.
- To be used in conjunction with CLINITEK Status®+.
- It is easy and convenient.
- The method is painless.
- Keep out of the reach of children. Test kit chemicals can be poisonous if swallowed.
- Store these test kits in their original containers. Keep the container tightly closed. Recap the test product container immediately after use.
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from heat, humidity (such as the bathroom or shower area), and direct sunlight. Heat-exposed test kits will not work properly.
- Do not put test kits in the refrigerator. Keep the product from freezing.
The purpose of using
It is used for testing urine for the presence of glucose & protein.
Q:1 How can we use the product?
Ans: After collecting a small amount of urine, dip the test strip into it, wait 10 seconds, and remove it immediately. Compare the colour change of the test strip with the standard colour range.
Q:2 How to store it?
Ans: It must be stored in its original container, in a cool, dry place, away from heat, humidity and direct sunlight. It should be kept out of the refrigerator and out of reach of children.
More Top Products
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles
There are no reviews yet.