Romsons Tracheostomy Tube (Plain)
Best Romsons tracheostomy tube Plain Size and Price | tracheostomy is a curved lightweight tube which is inserted into a tracheostomy stoma. It is manufactured of a material that is sensitive to temperature and hence softens at body temperature to adapt to individual patient anatomy. The soft flexible flange of the tube helps in easy fixation. It is non-irritant and sterile. It is available in different sizes like 5.0 mm, 6.0 mm, 7.0 mm, 7.5 mm, 8.0 mm, 9.0 mm.
Romsons Tracheostomy Plain Tube Features
|Size||4 to 10 mm|
|Soft flexible flange||Yes|
|Cotton neck tape||Yes|
Benefits Tracheostomy Plain Tube Uses
- It has a soft flexible flange which helps the tube for easy fixation
- It avoids inflammation around the tracheostomy as it is not irritating.
- It has a 15mm connector that can be rotated in a 360-degree direction allowing safe connection to the breathing system in any direction.
- Buy More Best Injection, Needles Plain tracheostomy tube all size Available with online Price
- Tracheostomy Tube insertion, Size chart, PPT, All Service available
Q: How To use Tracheostomy Tube?
Ans: It is inserted in the trachea to maintain a clear airway for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
Q: Does it allow x-ray visualization?
Ans: Yes, it has a radio-opaque blue line that allows x-ray visualization.