Pulse oximeter dr. morepen PO-12A help you to measure the amount of oxygen in your red blood cells by using infrared light refraction. It can be easily slid over your fingertip and is small and easy to carry or move around. The device comes with Multi Orientation, Auto Power Off feature, and Dual OLED Display.
The ISO certified has an oxygen saturation range from 30 to 100 and a measurement range of PR 30 to 240bpm. It has a great measuring accuracy and can be calibrated at (+/-) 2% for Oxygen Saturation & 1 BPM for Pulse.
Pulse Oximeter Dr. Morepen Features
|Brand Name||Dr. Morepen|
|Product name||Dr. Morepen Pulse Oximeter|
|Power Supply||2xAAA Batteries|
|Manufacturer||MOREPEN LABORATORIES LIMITED|
Benefits of Using Pulse Oximeter:
- Multi Orientation.
- Auto Power Off.
- Dual OLED Display.
- Lightweight & Small.
- Sp02 & Pulse Rate.
- Pulse Bar & Wave Form.
- Resolution of 1% Oxygen Saturation, 1 BPM Pulse Rate
Q:1 How to use the Pulse Oximeter Dr Morepen?
- To use the oximeter, first press the bottom to open the probe
- Insert the finger into the bottom of the machine
- Press the operating button to activate the oximeter
Q:2 What is the Purpose of using a Pulse oximeter?
Ans: It helps you effectively measure the amount of oxygen in your blood.
More Top Products For Your healthcare
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- Body support Products like: Knee, Thumb, Knee, Chest, Back, finger, elbow, all Body parts
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles