Best Portex Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer Online Price | is used to help patients improve the functioning of their lungs. The breathing exercises are designed to help patients take long deep breaths, similar to a yawn. Deep breathing improves the ability to clear mucus from the lungs and may also increase the amount of oxygen getting into the lungs.
Coach 2® makes incentive spirometry easier for patients and clinician alike
The one-way valve ensures patients inhale, rather than exhale into the unit. Highly-visible pistons and universal graphics (indicating correct inspiratory flowrate) help patients perform and monitor their own post-surgical breathing exercises without direct supervision. Other features include an O2 connection for supplemental oxygen, convenient handle, flexible popple tubing and bedrail holder.
- One-way valve
- Flexible tubing
- Brightly colored piston
- Universal graphics
- Instructions for use in base
- Oxygen port
- Bedrail holder
- Coach® 2 For Kids patient handbook
- Single patient use
This product benefits the patient by:
- Ensuring patients inhale, rather than exhale into the unit.
- Easily adjustable to suit each patients’ needs.
- The bright color makes it easier to see for patients emerging from the effects of anesthesia. Easy to train.
- Stays with the patient (can be used in hospital and/or in the home) , aiding compliance. Accommodates patients requiring supplemental oxygen.
- Saves space.
- Buy More Best Health and Wellness Product Online Cheap Price
Portex Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer Specifications
|22-2000||Coach 2® For Kids|
|22-2500||Coach 2® 2500 – 2,500 ml capacity and one-way valve.|
|22-2501||Coach 2® 2501 – 2,500 ml capacity, no one-way valve.|
|22-4000||Coach 2® 4000 – 4,000 ml capacity and one-way valve.|
|22-4001||Coach 2® 4001 – 4,000 ml capacity, no one-way valve.|