The Nasal Cannula Oxygen also called the Nasal Oxygen Catheter Adult , is a device that helps to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to people in need of respiratory help. The lightweight tube inside the device splits on one of the ends into two prongs which are placed in the nostrils and from which a mixture of air and oxygen flows. The other side of the tube is usually connected to a portable oxygen generator or a wall connection in a hospital via a flowmeter. It is attached to the patient by hooking it around the ear of the patient or by the means of an elastic headband. On average, it carries 1-3 litres of oxygen in a minute.
Nasal Cannula Oxygen Features
|Model||Nasal Cannula Adult|
|Manufacturer||Harsoria Healthcare Pvt Ltd|
|Type||Non – Flared|
Benefits Of Using Nasal Cannula Oxygen:
- Delivers supplementary oxygen
- Elastic headband
- Length of 2.1 metres
- Recommended for Adults
How to use a nasal cannula?
- Attach oxygen supply end of the tube to the gas source and set oxygen to the prescribed levels
- Check for gas via the devices
- Insert nasal tips into the nostrils with the two plastic tubes over the ears and under the chin
- Gently adjust the plastic slide until the cannula is secure
What is the Purpose of using a Nasal Cannula?
The nasal cannula is a device that helps to deliver supplemental oxygen or increased airflow to people in need of respiratory help.
More Top Products
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles