An Omron infrared thermometer measures the temperature of patients from a safe distance. Point the unit to the forehead. It thus senses the emission of infrared rays and measures the oral-equivalent value of the bodily temperature. IR thermometer is suitable for infants and all ages. The unit has three measurement functions for room, surface, and forehead. Buy More Best Price Body Temperature Checker Online
Infrared Thermometer Omron Features:
- Product name- Non-Contact (Infrared Thermometer) Omron MC-720
- Provides visibility in the dark
- Last Reading on the Same Display with Current Reading
- Energy-saving Automatic Power Off
- 3-in-1 Measurement
- Design- Easy-to-hold ergonomic design
- Mode- Buzzer & silent
- Accuracy- +/- 2 ˚F
- Response Time- 1 second
- Number of Memory Record- 25
- Manufacturer By- Omron
Benefits of Use
- Safe, fast, and comfortable means of taking the temperature
- It also measures room and object temperature
- Easy recall of last reading
- Backlight display for enhanced visibility
Q1: How can I switch between ˚C and ˚F?
Ans: It is easy to switch units. Celsius is the default unit. Press the START button, and while holding it press ON/ MEM for few seconds until the display shows ˚F.
Q2: Should I measure temperature after heavy exercise?
Ans: No, it is not recommended, since exercising results in heavy sweating. So, you should clean your sweat and wait for 30 minutes before taking the temperature.
Note: We are an Authorised Channel Partner of Omron Company.