Hicks Anti Decubitus Air Mattress AM-08 prevents bedsores and pressure ulcers. It is waterproof, anti-bacterial, and fire-resistant. The top sheet has an extendable flap that increases the surface area of the mattress. Mattress’s medical grade PVC material can hold up to 130 kg weight. It comes with an ultra-quiet pressure pump.
Anti Decubitus Air Mattress Features
|Manufacturer||Hicks Thermometers (I) Limited|
|Dimension||2.8 x 0.9 x 0.07 Meters|
|Weight||2 kg 930 g|
|Ideal for||Men & Women|
Benefits Of Use Anti Decubitus Air Mattress
- Prevents bed sores to bedridden patients by sustaining pressure points
- The alternating pressure also relieves pressure ulcers.
- Lightweight and space saver
- Simple operation with the help of adjustable pressure knob
- The surface has 130 heat-sealed air pockets. They boost comfort through inflation and deflation.
- It has expanding flaps which allow it to fit most beds.
- Buy Best Patient Care and Health and Wellness Products Online at a cheap Price
Q: How does this Bed mattress work?
Ans: The mattress is supplied with a pressure pump with an adjustable pressure knob. Attach the pump to the mattress through the vent within. Attach the pump to the opposite side of the air tube. Tune the intensity of compression. Switching on the electrical supply circulates air in the mattress.
Q: How many air bubbles does this product have?
Ans: This portable bed has 130 air bubbles.