The Glucolab infopia Auto Coding 50 Glucometer with Test Strips | help you test for glucose using the latest Bio-sensor technology. With a measuring range of 10MG/DL-600MG/DL, the strips are simple and effective means to assist in collecting and helping monitor the blood glucose levels. These strips are prescribed to be used with a Glucolab Blood Glucose test meter. The range of blood glucose detection is 0.55-33.3mmol/l. Equipped with auto-coding technology, you can measure the glucose as quickly as within 5 seconds.
Glucolab Auto Coding 50 Glucometer Strips Features
|Number of Strips||50 Strips|
|Generic Name||Glucometer Strip|
|Country of Origin||India|
Benefits of using Glucolab Auto Coding:
- Test for glucose in whole blood
- Latest Bio-sensor technology
- Auto-coding feature
- Measuring Range of 10MG/DL-600MG/DL
- Proudly Made in India Product
Q:1 How to use the test strips?
Ans: To easily check your blood sugar level:
- Insert the test strip into your blood glucose meter.
- Prick your fingertip with the lancet (the tiny needle of the meter).
- Press your finger a bit to release a drop of blood and apply it on the edge of the test strip.
- The results will be out in no time!
Q:2 What is the Purpose of Using GlucoLab infopia Auto Coding Glucometer test Strips?
Ans: The test strips help you easily test your blood sugar levels. These strips when used with the glucometer help you monitor glucose levels and keep you healthy. It is a must-buy for diabetes patients.
More Top Products For Your Health
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles