DuoDerm Hydroactive Gel 30GM (3 Pcs)
ConvaTec DuoDerm Hydroactive gel is a unique, clear, preservative-free hydrogel composed of natural hydrocolloids (sodium carboxymethylcellulose, pectin). It is used to manage partial as well as full-thickness wounds. Mostly it is indicated as filler in a dry wound cavity as it provides a moist healing environment.
DuoDerm Hydroactive Gel Features
|Maximum wear time||7 days|
|Weight of each tube||30 gram|
|Number of units||3|
DuoDerm Hydroactive Gel Benefits Of Uses
- This gel formulation forms a barrier over the wound making a protective shield.
- Prevents the wound from contamination
- Penetrates deep to wound bed keeping it moist and giving natural healing environment
- It is ideal for wound cleansing. Each tube is meant for single use.
- Buy More Best and Brand Patient healthcare Products Online Price
Q: How to use Hydroactive Gel?
Ans: Clean the wound and dry the surrounding skin. Unscrew the cap and apply the gel directly on the wound at the level of surrounding skin.
Q: Why does this gel turn white?
Ans: After the application, it absorbs the fluid and turns into a white gel outside while keeping the wound moist, giving it a natural healing environment inside.