Dr. Morepen Glucose Monitor BG-03 + 25 Test Strips is a self-testing tool for managing blood glucose levels. It requires a small blood sample to give the result. It efficiently reads in just 5 seconds. No coding is required; it has a Smart Auto Coding Technology. The monitor displays an average of 7, 14, and 21 days. It can memorize up to 300 readings.
Blood Glucose Monitor with test strips Features
|Type||Blood Glucose Monitor with strips|
|Number of test strips||25|
|Number of Lancets||10|
|Number of memory records||300|
|Measuring range||20-600 mg/dL|
|Manufacturer By||Dr Morepen|
Dr Morepen Glucose Monitor Test Strips Benefits Of Use
- It is simple to use.
- It gives very precise measurements in just 5 seconds. Moreover, only a small volume of 0.5 ml blood sample is enough for testing.
- Alternate Site Testing
- It is lightweight so is easier to use at home.
- Ergonomic design with a large display screen
- It is a bio-sensor-based glucometer.
- Buy More Best Dr. Morepen Glucose Monitor Test stripes Online Price
Q: What to do if your device shows multiple values?
Ans: If you come across such a problem, this means that the device needs calibration.
Q: What is a lancet?
Ans: Lancet is a small needle for a blood sample collection from fingertip with the lancing pen.