Coloplast 16427 Ostomy Bag Size 31-43 mm stoma is suitable for people who have gone through a colostomy surgery to bypass the body’s waste via the stoma/ostomy. It can cover an affected area of upto 31-43mm.
Coloplast 16427 Ostomy / Colostomy Bag Features
|Name||Ostomy / Colostomy Bag 16427 Sensura Mio Light Convex 1-Piece Open with Inspection window Neutral Grey Ostomy Bag 31-43mm|
|Type||Sensura Mio Light Convex 1-Piece Open with Inspection window Neutral Grey Ostomy Bag 31-43mm|
Benefits of Using Coloplast 16427 Ostomy Bag:
- Suitable for people post a colostomy surgery.
- Highly effective filter
- Rotatable 360 degree.
- Comes with a soft cloth on the back and a spiral-structure adhesive.
- Convenient for usage around an area of 31-43 mm.
Q:1 What does a stoma bag do?
Ans: Collects the waste from the body through the stoma created by the colostomy surgery.
Q:2 How to use a stoma bag?
Ans: Clean and dry the skin around the stoma. Remove the protective layer and apply pressure to the sides of the stoma bag to stick it onto the skin. Use an adhesive remover or slowly ease the stoma bag from the skin to remove it. Dispose the waste. Replace with a new one.
Q:3 What is the Purpose of using Coloplast bag 16427 (31-43mm)?
Ans: It helps with securing the area around the stoma and collecting the waste from the body through the stoma created after the colostomy surgery.
More Top Products
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) / Colostomy Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles