Coloplast 1910 Urostomy Bag One-Piece
Coloplast 1910 Urostomy Bag size 35mm are special pouches used to collect urine after bladder surgery. These are suitable for people who have just had their urostomy surgery. It comes with a custom cut option to cut it up to 35mm. The material is skin friendly and can be used for longer durations. It has an opening area with a cork attached to hold the urine inside. Simply remove the cork to dispose of the urine.
Coloplast Urostomy Bag 1910 Specialization
|Name||Lc Uro One-Piece Urostomy Bag 1910|
|Size||Custom cut upto 35mm|
|Type||One-Piece Urostomy Bag|
Benefits Of Using Coloplast Urostomy Bag 1910:
- Strong companion to help you live your life with ease after a urostomy surgery.
- The strong adhesive makes sure the bag is secure even with the weight of the urine.
- The custom-cut feature allows you to cut the adhesive area upto 35mm.
- The skin-friendly material allows you to use the pouch for a longer period of time.
Q:1 How to use a Coloplast Urostomy Bag 1910?
- Empty your pouch by removing the cork underneath.
- Remove the bag with the help of an adhesive remover.
- Clean and dry the skin around the stoma.
- Cut the new bag’s wafer area according to your stoma size.
- Peel off the protective layer and stick it onto your skin with care by applying pressure.
Q:2 What is the Purpose of using Coloplast 1910 size 35mm?
Ans: Use this urostomy bag/pouch to collect the urine from your body through the stoma created after a urostomy surgery.
More Top Products For Your Healthcare
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles