Coloplast 11021 SenSura Standard Wear Convex Light Base Plate is available with a convex standard Skin Barrier, Belt Tabs, and shallow convexity for flush or slightly retracted stomas providing flexibility, security, and low pressure to the abdomen.
Oval shape design is to help a stoma that is difficult to manage. The attachment of the pouch is secured by a mechanical coupling system. The Sensura has a protective and a skincare layer to the adhesive that protects the peristomal skin throughout the entire wear time. Suitable for retracted stomas and skin folds
Coloplast Sensura 11021 Plate Features
|Pack details||5 / 10 Pieces|
|360 degree rotatable||yes|
|Manufacturer By||Coloplast Indi|
Coloplast 50mm SenSura 11021 Benefits Of use
- The SenSura adhesive has two layers that give security and skincare
- Protection layer – it protects the skin from the stoma output
- The Skincare layer – absorbs excess moisture keeping the skin healthy
- Offering a unique audible click-lock security ring.
- Belt loops.
- Convex Light.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex.
- Buy More Best Coloplast 50mm SenSura 11021 Standard wear Best Price online With Free Shipping
- Best Hollister Ostomy Wound Bag, Plate Online
- Top Brand Glucometer & Test Strips Click Here
Q: Does it fit complex stomas?
Ans: Yes it fits complex stomas such as Retracted stoma, stoma situated in skin folds, and loose skin
Q: Can it be used for any stoma size?
Ans: Yes it is trim to fit, you can measure and trim according to the stoma size.