Slim Soft Ortho Toothbrush
Colgate Slim Soft Toothbrush Features
|Number of units||4 / 8|
Benefits Of Uses Colgate Tootbrush
- These brushes are perfect for orthodontic patients and people with crowded teeth. The V shape cut makes cleaning of the braces easy along with the tooth surface.
- It also has a mouth brush fit at the other end that helps cleaning the difficult areas such as last molars, overlapping teeth etc.
How to Use Stim Colgate Toothbrush
- Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle along the gum line. Clean both the outer and inner surfaces of your teeth.
- Move on to chewing surfaces. Hold the brush flat and brush back and forth along these surfaces right up to the last wisdom tooth.
- Wash the interdental brush after using.
- Make it a practice to brush at least twice a day for at least two minutes to maintain the health of your teeth and gums. Stop using the interdental brush once bristles start fraying.
- Buy More Best and Top brand Stim Brush Dental Care and Patiencare products online Price with Free Shipping
Q: How to use it?
Ans: Add a pea-size toothpaste to the brush and then gently clean the teeth with swiping motion from upward to downward strokes. Use the smallmouth at the other end of the brush to clean difficult areas.
Q: In how many days should the brush be changed?
Ans: The toothbrush should be changed every 3 months.