Poor oral hygiene allows plaque to build up under and around your braces. The bacteria in the plaque weakens your teeth causing cavities and white marks that permanently remain on your teeth even after braces are removed.
Phos-Flur® rinse can help prevent cavities and white marks while your braces are on and also once braces are removed. Use Phos-Flur® rinse every day after brushing and flossing as directed by your orthodontist or dental professional.
Why is Phos-Flur® the ideal fluoride rinse?
Phos-Flur® rinse is clinically proven to strengthen tooth enamel against cavities.
Phos-Flur® rinse contains a unique fluoride formula which allows the fluoride to penetrate deep into your teeth. This helps make your teeth strong and more resistant to cavities and white marks. Because it’s a rinse, Phos-Flur® can get to those hard-to-reach areas that brushing and flossing may miss.
- Rinse daily with Phos-Flur® rinse after brushing to help prevent cavities and white marks.
- ADA Accepted – American Dental Association®
- Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution.
- Advanced Fluoride Formula – Formulated for orthodontic patients.
- Helps Prevent Early Decay.
- Ideal Protection While Wearing Braces.
- Orthodontist Recommended
We Are Authorized Channel Partner Of this Company “Colgate“