Colgate Phos Flur Ortho Defense rinse is a clinically proven solution that helps you prevent cavities and white marks. Regardless of whether you have put on your braces or not, Phos-Flur acts on your teeth and prevents them from decay. It is highly recommended that you use Phos-Flur every day right after brushing and flossing, as directed by your orthodontist or dental professional. Phos-Flur reaches out in hard-to-reach areas which are missed by regular brushing and flossing. With Phos-Flur, you can bid farewell to plaque and bacteria, maintain good oral hygiene and keep your braces clean.
Colgate Phos Flur Ortho Defense Features
|Model Name||Phos.Flur Ortho Defense, Active Fluoride Rinse, Sodium fluoride I.P|
|Ingredients||Sodium fluoride I.P 4.4 mg (in each 10ml)|
Benefits Of Use Colgate Phos Flur Ortho Defense
- Enamel Strengthening
- Advanced Fluoride Formula – Formulated for orthodontic patients
- Helps Prevent Early Decay
- Ideal Protection While Wearing Braces
- Orthodontist Recommended
- ADA Accepted – American Dental Association®
- Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phosphate Topical Solution.
Purpose of using
Phos-Flur® helps strengthen tooth enamel against cavities and helps prevent dental decay. It carries a unique fluoride formula that allows the fluoride to penetrate deep into your teeth, making your teeth strong and more repellent to cavities and white marks.
How to use Colgate Phos Flur Ortho Defense?
Just open up the bottle, take adequate quantity and rinse your mouth.
Does it have alcohol content?
More Top Products
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles
We Are Authorized Channel Partner Of this Company “Colgate“