The Blood Pressure Beurer BP Monitor BM 28 enables you to measure your blood pressure easily and quickly, no matter where you are. It has a dedicated Air Tube connector, LCD display, Arm Cuff, Risk Classification Scale, Adapter port and several buttons. The German engineered product is accurate and also has additional features like a heartbeat change detector and colour scale indicating levels of pressure. It has a universal cuff that fits for upper arms up to 42 cm circumference.
Beurer BP Monitor BM 28 Features
|Name||Beurer BM28 Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Date and Time||Yes|
|Number of Batteries Required||4|
|Measurement Method||Fully automatic|
|Item dimensions||10.3 x 13.4 x 6|
Benefits Of Using Beurer BP Monitor BM 28
- Accurate and easy BP measurement
- 4 user modes
- 120 memory space (4*30)
- Date and time/Automatic switch-off
- Universal arm cuff (8.6-16.5 inches)
- Arrhythmia detection
- Risk indicator
- Cuff position control
- Low battery indicator
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
- Storage bag
- Incorrect usage message
Purpose of using
The Blood Pressure Monitor helps you measure your Blood Pressure (BP).
How to use Beurer BP Monitor BM 28?
- Put the cuff carefully around your upper arm (bare-skinned). Be calm for several minutes before measurement. Adjust the cuff with enough space and keep your hand on the table and bring the cuff up about heart level. Please ensure the tube is in line with the Centre of palm.
- Choose your user profile and press Start. It will automatically measure systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as your heart rate.
More Top Products
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles