Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor JPN-500 measures the BP and pulse rate of people with blood pressure. JPN-500 is an Arm Blood Pressure Monitors. It works on Intellisense Technology which ensures fast and accurate readings. The monitor detects body movement and irregular heartbeat. In order to keep pace with the never-ending demands of the customers, our company is instrumental in offering Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor JPN500.
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor JPN-500 Features:
|Measurement Range||Pressure: 0-299 mm Hg, Pulse: 40 to 180 bpm|
|Number of memory records||60|
|Accuracy||Pressure: +/- 3 mm Hg, Pulse: +/- 5%|
|Cuff material||Nylon, polyester, PVC|
|Body movement detector||Yes|
|Cuff Circumference||45 cm|
|Is It Portable||Non-Portable|
B.P. Monitor JPN500 Benefits:
- Fuzzy-logic aids inflation and deflation by the automatic pressure release valve
- It has comfortable nylon, polyester arm cuff.
- Detects body movement
- Its large LCD digital display illustrates irregular heartbeat and high BP indicators.
- The device memorizes the last 60 readings.
- Omron patented IntelliSense Technology detects irregular heartbeat.
- Buy More Best Quality B.P. Monitor/Machine Online Price
Q: What does the blinking heartbeat symbol show?
Ans: The blinking heartbeat symbol appears when the diastolic or systolic pressure is outside the standard limit.
Q: What is an irregular heartbeat?
Ans: When the normal rhythm of the heart adds or lessens by more than 25% then, it is called an irregular heartbeat.
Note: We are an Authorised Channel Partner of Omron Healthcare Company.