AQUACEL Ag+ Extra Dressings 10 CM x 10 CM, 15CMx15CM are the wound dressing that retains moisture with its Hydrofiber technology. The sodium carboxymethylcellulose fibers twined with 1.2% silver ion makes soft, non-woven, soft. The sheet conforms to the wound site. It has anti-microbial properties due to ionic silver that reduces the risk of infection.
Aquacel Ag Dressing Features
|Number of units||10x10cm (3 Qty) & 15x15cm (2 Qty)|
|Size||10CM x 10CM, 15CM x 15CM|
Benefits Of Uses Aquacel Extra Dressings
- The dressings are nine times stronger with the strengthening fiber.
- It is a soft, antiseptic, non-woven dressing.
- High absorbent power and form a soft gel on wound
- It has two layers of sodium carboxymethylcellulose and ionic silver.
- It protects the wound from microbes due to silver ions.
- Buy Best Convatec Aquacel Ag Dressing online Price
How To Use Dressing and Benefits of AQUACEL
Q: How can it be used on a wound?
Ans: Cut the dressing to 1 cm more than the required size. Apply one or two Aquacel Ag+ Extra sheets on the wound.
Q: When do you need to change the dressing?
Ans: In the beginning, you have to change every 2-3 days. It can stay up to 7 days and change when directed by the healthcare assistant.