Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP Bpl is a highly accurate mercury-less BP monitor for recording the blood pressure of the patients. It has a large inflation bulb which helps in a single-handed operation. The patient can themselves record BP without anyone’s assistance. The unit is calibrated to meet the clinical standards accurately.
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP Monitor Features
- Product name- BPL Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP (Blood Pressure) Monitor
- Accuracy- +/- 3 mm Hg
- Large inflation bulb
- Large analogue dial
- Latex-free cuff
- Manufacturer By – BPL
BP Device Benefits:
- Mercury may be hazardous, so, BPL Aneroid Sphygmomanometer does mercury-free measurement.
- The latex-free cuff is safe for those with latex-sensitivity.
- Reliable and consistent reading with minimal deviation of 3 mm Hg
- Easy to use. The patient can measure BP with a large inflation bulb.
- Better readability
- Buy More Best Blood Pressure Monitor Device With Price and Review or Ratings
Q: Please tell me about its cuff?
Ans: BPL Aneroid Sphygmomanometer has a latex-free cuff that is safe for patients with latex sensitivity and healthcare professionals. It is 12 cm long.
Q: Is this Aneroid Sphygmomanometer easy to use?
Ans: Contrary to all, this Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is easy to use. It big inflation bulb and a dial to read, thus patients can measure BP without any assistance.
Note: We are an Authorised Channel Partner of BPL Medical Technologies Company.