Accu-Chek Active 100 Test Strip | Keep a track of your blood glucose any time with these Accu-Chek active 100 test strips that let you measure your blood sugar easily. Its user-friendly design helps safeguard the strip as well as makes it convenient to use
Accu-Chek Active Strip is used with Accu-chek active monitoring device, measures the concentration of blood glucose by self-testing for both professional and home use. The test strips remain stable at least up to the expiry date printed on the test strip vial, even after opening (the test strip container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
Accu-Chek Active Features
|Blood Volume||1-2 μL|
|Measuring Range||10 mg/dL to 600 mg/dL|
|Out of Meter Dosing||Up to 8 seconds|
|Number of Units||100|
|Manufacturer By||Roche Diabetes Care|
Accu-Chek Active 100 Test Strip Benefits Of Use:
- Its double-check feature lets you keep track of your blood glucose measurement for accuracy.
- The clear protective barrier around the entire strip offers enhanced protection to the test strip.
- These simple yet effective strips are designed to absorb the blood and spread quickly for ease of usage.
How To Use Accu-Chek Active 100 Test Strip
- Sample dosing: Blood application on to the middle of the test pad
- Dosing options: Blood can be applied to both an already inserted test strip, and a tests trip outside the meter.
- This is helpful to minimize the risk of contamination when a meter has multiple users
- Re-dosing capability: Additional blood can be added to the test strip within 10 seconds after applying the first drop
- Read the user manual/instruction leaflet carefully
- Buy More Best Accu-Chek Active Test Strip For healthcare with Online Price
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
Q: How to use these blood test strips?
Ans: Simply apply the blood sample to the middle of these Accu-Chek Active test strips to measure your blood glucose level.
Q: Are these test strips compatible to add extra blood samples during the test?
Ans: Yes, these Accu-Chek Active test strips are designed to add more blood samples to the test strip within 10 seconds after applying the first drop.
We Are Authorized Channel Partner Of this Company “ACCU-CHEK”