3M Tegaderm Dressing 1623WIN I.V. Dressing protects wounds and secures the implanted catheter. It keeps the skin around the site moisturized. The dressing is transparent, waterproof, hypo-allergic, and hygienic. Once strapped, it doesn’t get washed away while showering. Furthermore, it is safe for people with a latex allergy as well.
3M Tegaderm Dressing Features
|Manufacturer||3M India Ltd|
|Number of units||10 Pieces|
|Size||6 cm x 7 cm|
|Ideal for||Men & Women|
Benefits Of Use 3M Tegaderm Dressing
- It is a secondary dressing to cover acute wounds and I.V. application area.
- The frame style delivery system allows making customized cuts for the shape and size to fit any site area.
- Its transparency allows easy monitoring of wounds & I.V. sites through it.
- The film is breathable and leaves no dampness and oxygen exchange.
- It acts as a barrier between wounds and external contaminants.
- The dressing conforms to the wound site, so it provides extra comfort to the patients.
- It is water-resistant.
- It is latex-free.
- Buy More Best Dressing Online Price
Q: How can you apply it to the site?
Ans: See-through the film; remove the frame, keeping the site in the center stick it on the skin. To smoothen the edges press firmly from the center to the outer.
Q: Does it help in healing?
Ans: Yes, the dressing film increases the temperature of the wound site. And, thus speeds up the healing process.