The 3M™ Tegaderm™ I.V. Dressing is a Transparent, waterproof, surgical dressing film that offers exceptional patient care by providing superior protection from external agents such as bacteria and viruses. This Tegaderm™ dressing has a unique frame-delivery system that offers easy application.
- The transparent film covers the insertion site for easy site monitoring
- The CDC/HICPAC Guidelines for the Prevention of Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections base dressing change recommendations on studies with Tegaderm™Film.
- The “frame” delivery system, allows maximum versatility as it can be cut to any shape and size, notched designs provide a better seal around the catheter.
- Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange. Wear Time till the life of cannula, Easy to Apply and Remove
- The picture-frame style allows one-handed application and less waste. Unique, non-adhesive handles allow for a hassle-free application (1655 & 1650 designs).
- Conformable: dressing flexes with the skin for greater patient comfort.
- Best Practices by ICNA, INS guidelines