This surgical tape comes with non-woven fabric and is self-adhesive. Best for taping down first aid or dressing materials to the skin. It is a non-allergic, micropore and non-synthetic material. Due to its non-allergic and permeable nature, the product is applicable to all skin types ranging from babies to adults. After using, it can be removed without any hassles with a simple gently pull.
3M Micropore Surgical Tape Features
|Name||Micropore Surgical Tape|
|Size||Available in 0.5 Inch, 1 Inch, 2 Inch and 3 Inch|
|Manufactured By||3M India Limited|
Benefits Of Use Surgical Tape
- It is permeable, gives the skin enough room to breathe air and moisture, and is comfortable for all adults and babies with all types of skin.
- Less painful when removed as compared to zinc oxide plasters.
- There is hypoallergenic, Gentle, Breathable & Conformable Tape
- Can be torn easily with hands.
Purpose of Using Non woven surgical tape
Secure all dressing or first aid materials with this adhesive surgical tape to the skin.
Used to secure dressing materials to skin especially recommended for babies and elderly patients with fragile of dry skin, and for patients undergoing radiation treatments
How to use the non-woven surgical tape?
Take a generous length of the surgical tape and apply pressure to the skin while attaching the dressing to the skin. Pull the tape gently in a backward motion for painless removal.
What does the surgical tape do?
Use the surgical tape to fasten dressing materials to your skin. It is suitable for babies and elderly patients with delicate or dry skin, and for patients undergoing radiation treatments.
More Top Products
- Buy Best Sugarchck Advanced Glucometer Test Strips manual Online Price
- Best & Top Brand B.P. Monitor/Machine Online with 40% Discount Offers
- Best Ostomy(Wound) Hollister & Coloplast bag
- Dental care Products
- Baby diaper and adult diapers
- affordable Price Pulse Oximeter
- Top Brand Nebulizer
- Walking stick, wheelchair, Commode chair, Walker all Mobility aids Products
- Bedsores Cleaner spray
- Injection | Tube | Needles